1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Been fighting for a refund for a month , I've been told it was refunded to my account which was the wrong account, then they cut me a check and it was on my it's way everything they say is a lie.Now they're saying they refunded it to my cking acct.

again I don't know what to believe, they'll say anything to get you off the phone. Don't trust this company.

Supposedly right now they r having technical difficulties and was told to call back tomorrow.How convenient.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments