After my dish network expired I switched to Direct.When Dish found out they would not senc me a box or shipping label (RGA) to send the receiver back.

They never contacted me or my wife at all. Three months later they contacted the three cr. buraus to report that I owed $360.00 and did not pay. This was the first time that I knew that I owed for the receiver.

There was nothing about this in the contract I thought that the receiver could be returned and that was the end of it. I contacted the local dealer and they said that their was nothing they could do.

Dish does not want the receiver back but wanted the $360.00

Is their anything I can do?udzs

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Robin, you probably bought the recievers and didn't know it. Dish always comes for their stuff...ALWAYS.

And OP, why didn't you call in or something, there had to be somehting in the back of your mind telling you that something was wrong.

Kimesco_DISH

Hi there! Just ran across your post and first of all I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with DISH Network. If you have cancelled service with DISH Network and you have not returned the equipment we do charge full price for it. There is a $15.00 shipping and handling fee if you use the shipping boxes and labels we provide to you. I would like to further assist and look into this for you. Please feel free to contact me directly at kimberly.escobar@dishnetwork.com

Kimberly Escobar

DISH Network

kimberly.escobar@dishnetwork.com

This is new.When we dumped dish a year ago, they never asked for the equipment or asked for money.

I saved their stuff in the garage just in case though.They are getting desperate for $$$.

I would dispute this with your Credit Rating bureaus.