I have to move out of the home I an renting because the landlord sold the house. The apartment I am moving to comes standard with dish network. There was no way to transfer my account to the apartment complex so I had to candel my service. Dish did not work with me at all with my predicament. I was polite and cooperative. When the representative realized I would have to candel my service they were nothing but short and rude to me, especially the manager. I originally signed up for a 1 year contract and the manager reported that somehow it is now a 2 year contract. Dish is charging me $350 to cancel my "2 year" contract. They are adding additional fees meaning I will be charged $375. When I asked the manager to mail a copy of my contract to verify that it was for 2 years she hung up on me. I am incredibly disappointed with dish and would not recommend it to anyone.

Also, they charged more every month than they were supposed to and when I called about it a few times they said I would be reimbursed and that never happened.

The channels are lacking. You have to pay extra for very common channels.

Terrible.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

2dangtrusting,

I came across your post and wanted to provide some assistance! What type of issues have you been having with the service so I can help? Let me know at michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!

2dangtrusting

Don't believe Dan!!!

DanB@Dish Network

I am sorry for any rude behavior that was exhibited by our representatives. I will be more than happy to ensure the representatives you spoke with receive feedback. We work hard to handle these issues on an account by account basis, I'd be happy to look ito the issues you've been having to see what can be done please email me at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

Daniel Busa

Social Media

DISH L.L.C.

to DanB@Dish Network Granite Bay, California, United States #643949

I just got talking to a account specialist and they were rude I have been their customer for over 2 years they told me if I get another box it would cost 7 a month instead they charge me 13 then they told me no charge for installation but they charged me 95 and pro rated something else for 22 in the end when i asked to cancel the account they want to charge me 320 and they will not take the dish off of my roof it mine to keep I never wanted to cancel but they gave me no choice I need help and do not know what or where to go. I don't want to ruin my credit can i take them to small claims what other option I have PLEASE SOMEONE HELP my email is automax.usa@hotmail