after we were unhappy customers after 2 years because dish refused to give us a dvr the customer service rep said he would end our contract with 2 months left at no cost. well i continued to recieve a bill for $52 & called 3 or 4 times & every time they said the charges were removed.

the last time i was assured & never received another bill. well im looking to buy my first home & my credit score was good & now is poor because they sent the $52 to collections. im beyond pissed and will be contacting a lawyer to sue for damages. not only that the account was set up in my name without me ever talking to them, paying the bill or signing anything.

i only talked to them after i kept receiving the bills. i would have finished out the 2 months or paid the amount had i not been made false promises.

this companies a joke & had horrible customer service. i hope they burn fir crushing.my dreams of home ownership

Comments

jxm1769

I made a FB group for people to post about their DishNET reviews ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1395383967407900/ ) I'd love it if you could post your experience on there! I also have dishNET experiences page you can like: www.facebook.com/ihatedishnet

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #708315

Anonymous,

I can see your frustration from that and we hated to have seen you go! I'd like to assist you with this situation if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can see what happened. I appreciate your efforts and will enjoy the opportunity to get this squared away!