I have a negative report from Dish Network on My Credit After they told me they had not sent me to collections.I am Very upset and Dissapointed in their service.

My family has used them for years and I never had an issue with them until I tried to move my service. My mom was diagnosed with cancer and was in the need to move back home. I had a contract with them so I called to try to move the service. I didnt mind moving my service I was pleased with everything but, I was told I could not have service at the new place because my parents already had it.

I put my account on hold and then was told that I needed to pay for early cancellation. It was not my fault that I could not move my service to my basement appartment, but yet I had to pay. I tried talking to them several times and even sent a letter with the equipment' but received no responce. They sent me to collections and when I called they said that I was wrong that my account was not in collections.

I paid the amount they asked for just because I was frustuated and didnt want my parents to be dealing with collection calls to their house #. But i recently was denied credit due to my deliquent account. DISH NETWORK HAS RUINED MY CREdit. I am so mad and dissapointed.

BAD SERVICE - No One will work with you or listen to you. Even when you are trying to do whats right. It was my fault even if they coulnt provide service at my new place...

WHAT A PAIN IT IS to deal with a company that you trusted specially in difficult family times.I will never go back or recommend it to anyone unless they fix my stuff.

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments