In mid-Nov, I changed from credit card auto-pay to bank auto-pay to pay my monthly Dish bill of $52.99.Instead of taking out $52.99, they took $529.92 out of my bank account.

When I saw the error, I called Dish customer service and they said they had already caught the error and I would receive the balance back by Dec 19. That didn't happen. Instead they took an additional $52.99 from those funds that they were holding to cover my next bill and put the credit (now $423) on hold in their pending file waiting for someone in another department to approve the credit. I spoke to a supervisor, who said there was no explanation for why the credit was on hold and he said he would do me a favor and approve the $423 credit.

I contacted my bank and they got the total amount of $529.92 back. After that fiasco, I cancelled auto-pay. Today I went to the Dish website to pay my monthly bill and found that the bill had grown by $100. When I called, I was told that there was a charge of $95 plus tax to cover a technician visit.

I told the rep. (Cyndi) that no one came to my house and I had never asked for a technician. Aside from talking down to me, she finally removed the $100 from the bill. I've been a Dish customer since the early 1990s.

Never had any problems with them until now. I've filed a complaint with my state attorney general's office about this matter.

Every time I turn around Dish is either taking more money out of my bank account than they should or charging me for services never requested.What is going on with Dish?

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mike.H_DISH
League City, Texas, United States #588735

Hi Leepgh, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH.I understand this can be frustrating and I am more than happy to help you with any and all DISH questions you may have.

Would you e-mail me with any DISH questions you have?My e-mail is; michael.houston@dish.com and I can help with all of your DISH needs.