I HATE BEING LIED TO AND EVERY TIME I CALL DISH ITS BECAUSE I WAS LIED TO BY ONE OF THE AGENTS DISH TV I HOPE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR COSTUMERS I KNOW YOU LOST A LOT WITH JUST MY FAMILY WE ARE SICK OF BEING TOLD LIES ALL DISH KNOWS IS TO DISH OUT LIES HOW CAN YOU TRAIN YOUR AGENTS TO LIE LIE LIE

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #938825

anonymous,

I'm sorry you feel that way as it certainly isn't ever our intention to seem deceitful. Please let me know at michael.lemar@dish.com some details of the situation so I can understand and assist you. I'd appreciate your efforts and will look forward to discussing this with you.