I have had dish for 3 years. Service was great in the beginning but now it's a love hate relationship.

Last night Dish took off NWCN, over a mutual decision. Now NWCN was sold to Tegna in Dec 15, and now this channel removed. This is my finial straw with dish network. Over the years we have seen channel fall off and return.

Comcast doesn't have this problem. Dish is a greedy company that cares more about profits and contracts then customer care matters. Has dish offered a discount for loss of so many channels, NO.

I'm done going back to cable.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #1128481

I agree with this person but do not have Comcast available where I live. I either have to have dish or direct.

Not sure which is worst.

I had trouble with direct and went with dish. Not sure what I will do.