I decide to cancel Comcast and go with Dish network, Big mistake!I had Comcast over 20 twenty in that twenty year period I probably only called maybe five times, Dish network I've been with them only six eights days and I have already called five to six times for techical support.

They had to send me a new receiver which works two TV's, which took about two hours to get to work right and I'm still having problems with the remote control for TV two. They offer to send a tech.out, however they wanted to charge me for that visit. Which I believe I shouldn't have to pay a penny due the fact it was never working right from the initial install.

I have a two year contact, so I'm obligated until then, unless you want to the pay the cancellation fees.So if you're thinking about changing your cable company, Think twice before going with Dish network!

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I understand your frustration. Any time there is an issue that has the ability to be corrected if we are given the opportunity the cancel fee would be enforced if a customer declines and elects to cancel. When you have equipment leased through us it is still under warranty and we cover the cost to replace the equipment if needed. If a technician is required to make a home visit after the initial 60 days of activation there is a charge for that; but we will not charge you any additional fees to replace the equipment if needed.

Because we understand it may be difficult for customers we do offer a service plan to help with this cost. Our service plan is like no other company out there. We have taken the needs of our customers and created a resolution for them through our service plan.

Our service plan is available at any time even if you already have an existing issue.Our goal is to provide customers satisfaction.