2.0
Coverage Area

We have been with dish for over two years. My normal bill is 135 monthly.

I was on my way to work and recieved a call from my sitter saying the cable was off. I then called dish and realized that it was temporarily disconnected until the 138 was received. I spoke with two representatives and explained that I wouldnt be paid until tomm bc my usual payday is tuesday and was told there was nothing to be done until the payment was received. I have had previous problems anf overlooked each out of stupidity and an ignorant state of loyalty to this company.

I am a grown up I completely understand paying your bills on time!

That being said if I have paid a great amount for the dish itself and a large bill every month could they really lift the suspension for one day! I am sorry but it seems to me they are not worried about losing their customers at all.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

SatelliteFan

The only service that disconnects if you don't pay on time would be a prepay account. If you have the standard post pay account, then you are given extensions automatically already, and if you pas over that, then you get disconnected.

If prepay, there is not a late fee if you get interrupted. It's similar to a pay as you go cell phone.