Not resolved
Coverage Area
Customer service
Diversity of Products or Services
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality

I cut my service off 9/24/2014 the day I bundled with North Alabama Electric Co-op in Stevenson Al. I called and told them to discontinue my service because their boxes were taken off my Tv's and I no longer had a need for their services.

I was told boxes would be sent to ship my boxes back to them. I waited on boxes and didn't rec'v boxes but I rec'vd a bill for Oct 2014 services. I ignored Bill thinking it crossed in the mail then I got a bill for Nov 2014 I wrote them a letter informing them that on the 24 th day of the 9th month of this year I contacted them and discontinued service. They tell you that your call is being recorded when you get on the line so I feel they should use their own file to see I did call the request in on 0/24/2014 and not try to bleed me out of 2 more months service that I clearly did not use.

Is this the way to treat a consumer that was with you from 2004 to 2014? I simply feel it would be very unfair to charge this to me. I will take it all the way to the surprem court if need be. I pay my bills if I create and owe them.

I will gladly pay up to the 24th day of September 2014 but not 1 day past that date.

I did not use your services. 256-776-9749 thank you Ronds Myers 399 County Road 503 Paint Rock Al 35764

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2014.
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment
Littleton, Colorado, United States #914495


I'd be more than happy to help you with this situation and actually wouldn't recommend posting your personal information in public view like that due to its sensitive nature. Please email me your information at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can review this and I'll look forward to your follow-up.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #913899

Supreme Court makes no rulings on these situations. They only rule if constitutional or not.

No monetary, or compensation should be awarded. The highest court that would see that issue would be a state court.

You May Also Like