I had moved, dish said it was free right!! Well they said it would be over a month before they could hook me back up.

I paid my last bill in full. When they finally hooked me up again less than a week went by they send me a bill for 80 bucks and start calling 2 days after I got the bill threatening to turn my service off. I have never been late or not paid my bill. That a way dish to treat your valued customer, you go.

I would not recommend anyone to dish unless I hate them. They will lie , threaten you and rip you off . Just like they treat there valued customers. Go anywhere but dish if you want to be treated like a customer.

Plus ,I added another box ,becuase I got another box they made me renew a whole other 2 yr. CONTRACT or they wouldn't give me the other box and I have no problem paying for the box. Come on!!

another 2 yr. Contract

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network service transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments