Update added by user Mar 10
Dish Network has contacted me several times but has failed to repair my yard. I honestly don't think they will ever do anything. I urge everyone to be wary of dealing with Dish Network because their customer service is non-existent.
Original review posted by user Feb 09
I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway he decided it would be better to drive his truck into my yard. Well, that was a major mistake. His truck sank about 4" into the dirt (soft soil and grass) and immediately became stuck. After completing the service call he had to call a wrecker to come pull him out. It took approximately 3 hours for the wrecker to arrive.
The technician apologized for his mistake but didn't offer to fix the 15 foot long, 4" deep, 6" wide ruts in my yard. I told him I was on disability and 66 years old and could not make the repairs to my yard. New dirt would have to be hauled in and placed in the ruts and grass replanted. He just walked away like nothing had happened and it was not his fault.
So, I contacted Dish Network and filed a claim on January 25th. I even sent pictures of the damage to my yard and the wrecker pulling the Dish service truck out of my yard. A local manager called and asked what happened but never came out to see the damages. I have talked to Tiffany Vialpando at the Dish "Office of the President" twice but she has not given me any information regarding my claim or what Dish might do. I have made several calls to Ms. Vialpando and sent several emails but have gotten no responses.
I am tired of being ignored. Please think twice about using the Dish Network service department. They really don't care about their long tem customers. They just want you to keep paying your HIGH bill each month and keeping your mouth shut.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Dish Dvr
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I have recently ordered a papers with the website online and would like to post my review for coolessay.com and tell that the papers I received were really great! For..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."