1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 28

I do not like to be disrespected and lied to yet the supervisor and other people have done it. They broke their word I should be able to break my contract.

Original review posted by user Jun 27

I called dish network about a broken remote two months after ordering service.They intern sent me out a Wally.

I called and again told them I only need a remote. The lady told me okay and sent out the remote. Two months later I get a bill with an extra 104.94 tacked onto my bill. When I called to ask about it they told me it was because I did not return the wally.

I asked for a supervisor, who told me to just make my regular payment and I would not be charged the rest as long as I had the dish wally dropped off to ups by Monday. So I make my normal payment. The next day surprise 104.94 missing out of my bank account. I call dish they said they do not have the money.

But then I get an email from Dish that says thanks for your payment. I call speak to another supervisor who asks for my tracking number from UPS. I give it to him and he tells me that I would have money when they have the wally. Well Surprise it has been over a week now since they got the wally back and still NO money in my account.

So they have their equipment and my money. When I ask to speak to a supervisor now I am told there are none available. That the money will be refunded in four to seven days. Umm hello it has already been over a week.

Still no answer, no money.

So they broke their word to me on more then one occasion but still tell me if I brake the contract they are charging me.What a dam joke this company is.

Review about: Dish Network Account.

I liked: That the installer was nice.

I didn't like: That they constantly lie to the customer.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments