Dish network sucks. They cannot negotiate with MSG and give me my knicks. They got me tied down with a 2 yr contract and I cannot throw them out like I want to. I hate dish network can't wait until my

contract is over. very frustrated.......

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States #755355

Dish sux! We pay our bills so they can treat their customers like ***.

It comes down to who is the most greedy company. I guess we know

Who our Scrooge is for Christmas. While they set in their cushy office

While we work to pay for a service that is terrible. They get us to sign a 2

Year contract that costs more money to get out of. Can't wait till my

Contract is up. I hope everyone cancels them, then see how they negotiate!

I live in Buffalo and am having the same problems with the Sabre games.Don't bother writing to Ray he told me to write him and after numerous emails basically told me sorry the contract says subject to change.

I told him why don't they take away all channels except local then they can say sorry subject to change. Think of the profits they'd make then. Do what I do tell anyone who asks stay away from dish. Of course we all know that they are sorry for the inconvience this has caused.

They also need to change the commercial to lets watch tv, as long as it something we are willing to let you watch. In other words if we don't make enough profit we won't provide the channel. Also ask them about when an agent told me in October that MSG had been settled and would be on that night.

Next day was told sorry they were misinformed.In case they try to deny this I have a printout of the conversation and have notified the BBB and a consumer group, including giving them the name of the agent.

Ray C@DISH

Aj123456,

My name is Ray Calo with Dish Network. I apologize for the frustration you are feeling. We, at Dish Network, strive to provide the best satellite service in the industry. We still are in negotiations for the MSG channel. I have provided links for you to help you with your input in this matter. Please feel free to visit our website at www.greedymsg.com to get the latest updates on our negotiations. You can also voice your opinion by emailing us at fairdeal@dishnetwork.com. If you have any other concerns or questions, please contact me at ray.calo@dishnetwork.com.

Thank you.