Dish Customer Service was excellent when I joined as a New Customer; however, when I actually wanted some service from them I started to see how bad it is.

I saw an ad online for a Free Move from Dish network and wanted to make use of it. When I did the move I was told that I had to pay up $100. I called the Dish Network 4 times, got transferred to the Account Reps and was given a run around as to how and why I owe $100 even though the ad clearly says for existing customers, the move is Free.

I just don't like the way I am being treated here by Dish now that I am lured into the contract for 2 years. I am going to write to my State Attorney General's office and BBB to see if they could help me. Another, Pissed Off Customer!!!!

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Amelia Court House, Virginia, United States #305709

I am going through the exact same situation with this supposedly free Dish Movers Service.

I am just wondering if you ever got your 100.00 back from Dish Network for this?

Also wondered if anything came about withe you reporting this to the BBB and your state Attorney General's Office.

I have emailed the person from Dish Network who responded to my post but not feeling very confident I will hear anything they haven't already said.

They just keep saying I don't qualify and too bad we are charging you this fee.

Hey, Becki. Why don't you tell her the truth and say "You're a bad customer who doesn't pay there bill on time! That's why we're making you pay."

1star customers and pay in advance customers all have to pay the movers charge cause you're not real people to the company.

BeckiB@DISH

Hello Vrkcamry! My name is Becki Barned with DISH Network. I am sorry to hear about your situation. I would be more than happy to help you out, and look over your account and the charge. If you could email me at becki.barned@dishnetwork.com, I can help you out! Thanks!!!

Becki Barned