Sacul, Texas

I ordered dish network 3 weekes ago, was told i needed to pay in advance, so i did, on my credit card, well Monday May 17, 2010 My service was interrupted for non payment.I called and advised them i have called because my service was not working properly, i would get a blue screen and nothing for hours.

or the satelite would go into a searching mode. 3 weeks of this *** & they shut my service off. I called the supervisorand had to leave a voice mail...

i will call him every day 3-4 times a day until i get this resolved.don't use them they suck.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I apologize you are having signal issues. When you have a pay in advance account it is very similar to a pay as you go cell phone, you have to pay for service before you start using them or is does get interrupted.

When your service is interrupted for non-payment we can not properly trouble shoot or diagnose the problem.In the circumstance once the services are restarted than we can go through trouble shooting steps or send out a technician if needed.