Mineral, Virginia
Featured Not resolved

I had a tech come and install two more systems and the tech left a huge mess of wires hanging from my wall and ceiling.I couldn't close the door.

It was a big mess.

I find this unprofessional!When I called to have someone come out to move the mess and fix it, dish wants to charge me to return and fix what should have been done right in the first place.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

That's crummy but you should inspect work being done at your house before you let them just walk out the door like that.

Irving, Texas, United States #1188045

Dish is now owned by AT&T. What do you expect?