Im fed up with calling this company it is our fault for getting service and being locked in by a company whom doesnt even care about the customer.We as the people whom pay them need to let others know what whey are being tricked into.

they contract with outside people so that they can blame the other company whom you signed contract with.Rude customer service need to let others whom plan on getting service look on the BBB site ( Better Buisness Bureau) and look at how many complaints or just google it and see that you are not alone Dish & Direct Tv need to not have the contracts they lock you in and cancellation fees are $400.00 the same thing with phone companys we all need to go Prepaid phones and Sattelite service with no conract " Dont ever give your check or CC number to either company they are a bunch of crooks they bill as they please you will never get the money back again check out BBB I was with Time Warner no contract and I thought the bill was high but They were a ligit company because you can walk into the office and pay CASH and they never had access to my bank account

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DishNet Victim,

I see that you've had some trouble with our service and would love to help you in getting it squared away!It certainly wasn't our intention to provoke any confusion and I apologize if it seemed otherwise.

Could you email me your account number so I can review it for all information and details in order to optimally assist you?My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I appreciate your efforts!

Anthony,

I understand your situation you've posted and it would be my pleasure to provide you with some assistance! What would be the best thing to do is for you to email me your account number so I can take a look and see what I can do. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll enjoy the opportunity to get this straightened out for you!

David852,

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience and it would be my pleasure to assist you!If you could please email me your account number so I can have a look at it, that would be appreciated.

I'll be able to get this sorted out and resolved.My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!

to MikeL DISH Los Angeles, California, United States #615146

I decided to cancel the Hopper is not working keeps going on and off now you want to charge me to get a working hopper out so I just said F it and will cancel dish never again they have my CC on file we will see what is charged I have the bank keeping an eye out to see what charges are made From dish they are just Like At&T another rip off company we as the consumer need to get these guys out of business don't fall for the tricks

We have never been told the truth about anything from these liars. It seems that the only way they know how to do business is through lies and deception. First test to get a job with this trash is to see how well you can LIE!

I couldn't agree more, I was told when signing up for a $40 a month contract (which never came in under $60) that when my military orders were up that even if I was still under the contract that I could terminate and move without penalty. Now, with my move date less than 3 months away they state that since my orders aren't overseas that they can migrate the service to any location I move to stateside and whoever I was speaking to the first time was misinformed. I may be stuck with the fee but any new personnel passing through my squadron will be warned about this cable company and the nature of their business.