Coverage Area
Style and Design

Like countless thousands here in Washington, I no longer receive channel 13, FOX. A call to Dish got the expected response of 'its their fault', trying to make it sound like Dish is the victim.

Meanwhile I continue to pay (in advance, no less) for a service I don't receive. Service rep actually suggested I go buy an antenna. Sure, let me go spend more money and install more equipment so I can get what I already pay them for.

Was not offered one drop of compensation for their failure to deliver what I have already paid for. Currently shopping for my new provider.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments