1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Ok I'm about to terminate my contract with dish!I never have service.

I withhold my part of my contract by paying my bill for the service quoted to me in my contract.

And dish does not..therfore my contract is null and void once you violate or cannot withhold you side of the deal...on top of that #dishnetwork you practice bait and switch which is illegal...offer a lower rate which reels in customers promising a price for then.contract term.then conveniently forget to inform us of hidden charges and hike up the price saying oh it's a new tax in the middle.of the contract..im bout to call the BBB because it's false advertisement when you sign a contract to.provide certain services and you don't so dish has 2 options at this point..pay me for the constant interruptions or let me.out of my contract before I get my lawyers involved and anyone that knows me knows I keep a.lawyer on stand by...and if a lawyer can't help me I know the consumers rights act like the back of my hand.#dishnetwork think im.playing if you want to...

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments