Coverage Area
Style and Design

Here is Christmas -NO White Christmas - The same movies over and over - we are suspose to get 250 channels , it's all repeat or paid programing that we could care less about - we have had dish for years and it's gotten worse all the time.AND what the H!

I pay 89.99 and it's advertisd for 74.99. It's turned into ***! We are looking for anything else. We are getting screwed!

Canceling programs that we watched and replaceing with junk and repeats.And when they changed are dsh, they left holes in our roof, thats just great.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin, United States #1261285

I want to know why I am paying 89.99 for top 250 and I see it's 74.99, and getting nothing but paid programing and repeats for weeks!