3.0

Just had a bad experience with dish.talked to an online chat person a few days ago who told me for the dish movie pack and the 120+ channel it would cost me a $102.00 a month with taxes and fees.today i talked to someone about dropping the dish movie pack and adding the 120+ package he told me it would cost me a $108.00 a month.told him if i was dropping the dish movie pack it should only cost me around $97.00 a month.he said because of taxes and fees.told him i was told the first rep that i spoke to online the 102 was with taxes and fees and with the dish movie pack which i told i wanted to drop,he sent me to an account agent who gave me the run around finally he dropped the dish movie pack and gave me the 120 + package for 94 a month for 6 months.not happy.none of these guys could speak english. Vecoming unhappy with their customer service.i have been a loyal customer for 10 years and getting tired of all of a sudden their customer reps.dish needs to give long term customers a break on packages and prices.they offer all these bargains for new customers but ignor their long term customers.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

hmcmarki

We have had so many complaints from our customers.

If you are having any issues with Direct Tv/Dish/Xfinity please give me a call at 801-210-9034. I most likely will answer right away, if not- leave a voice mail and I will get back to you ASAP.

I will find a way to solve your problem.

I'm an account manager so I take my customers complaints very seriously.

If you are experiencing and issue with billing, technical support, ect.

I can help you out. Or if you are just unhappy and looking for another service provider I can also help with that as well.

Tv Account Manager,

Marki If you prefer e-mail you can contact me at: Markilnixon@gmail.com