3.0

Just had a bad experience with dish.talked to an online chat person a few days ago who told me for the dish movie pack and the 120+ channel it would cost me a $102.00 a month with taxes and fees.today i talked to someone about dropping the dish movie pack and adding the 120+ package he told me it would cost me a $108.00 a month.told him if i was dropping the dish movie pack it should only cost me around $97.00 a month.he said because of taxes and fees.told him i was told the first rep that i spoke to online the 102 was with taxes and fees and with the dish movie pack which i told i wanted to drop,he sent me to an account agent who gave me the run around finally he dropped the dish movie pack and gave me the 120 + package for 94 a month for 6 months.not happy.none of these guys could speak english. Vecoming unhappy with their customer service.i have been a loyal customer for 10 years and getting tired of all of a sudden their customer reps.dish needs to give long term customers a break on packages and prices.they offer all these bargains for new customers but ignor their long term customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

hmcmarki

We have had so many complaints from our customers.

If you are having any issues with Direct Tv/Dish/Xfinity please give me a call at 801-210-9034. I most likely will answer right away, if not- leave a voice mail and I will get back to you ASAP.

I will find a way to solve your problem.

I'm an account manager so I take my customers complaints very seriously.

If you are experiencing and issue with billing, technical support, ect.

I can help you out. Or if you are just unhappy and looking for another service provider I can also help with that as well.

Tv Account Manager,

Marki If you prefer e-mail you can contact me at: Markilnixon@gmail.com