I purchased dish, at the lowest package deal last January. I am rarely st home, but like the AM, local news when I am.

Last October, or do, I was sent a bill that doubled my payment (frankly, I think they did this more than once), so I called customer service. It was the worst, unprofessional service I have ever encountered. I was told that my monthly contract will now be double of what it was. I told her that it wouldn't, that we have a signed agreement, and I saved it (thankfully ). She proceeded to tell me that its the new rate. I told her what I told the rep who came to install it and get me to upgrade, I will only agree yo the service if it's the very basic, the 19.99 per month, as advertised (I saved that too). It was over an hour long conversation, and I hung up with my blood boiling.

First, she couldn't put the monthly charge back to where it was, then she coukdnt cancel. I reminded her that we had a signed agreement that is upheld in the court of law. She continued to try to talk me into it, I continued to say NO! Just cancel it then. I said it at least 20 times over the course of the convetsation. After over an hour, she ssid she put it back to the original agreement. I asked how I could be sure. She said I coukd believe her (right).

Now, a coupld months lster and the ssme old game. Im sure they vount on us not having time to deal with it. I'm also convinced that it isn't located in yhe US, as another posted it was in Manila. That's whay hapoens when we allow corporations to set up shop elsewhere.

Truly disgusted. The conversation was recorded. Unfortunately, you have to record nearly everything today.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dish network tv package. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments