This family company refuses to remove a dangling dish that belongs to No one.my mother is 84 and dying, and for 3 days has not slept worried about the banging on the side of our town home.i explained this 19 times this weekend and no one in the intire company cares.may your loved ones pass in more peace than mine .your lack of doing what is right says everything I need to know about your company...I only wish you as much peace as you have given my mother....shame om you!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SatelliteFan

The dish antenna and cabling belongs to the account holder when an account is opened and installed. It is not the company's equipment, thus they will not accept responsibility for it. You may want to contact who ever had the account previously, as they were the owners of the dish(if on your property, then it belongs to you now).