Coverage Area
Style and Design

Dish Network is the worst cable company I have ever dealt with I would never recommend this company they are scammers disrespectful representative they advertise one thing but tell you another thing they don't tell you that the two-year contract is just for 12 months and then package goes back up to original price they're scammers and I hate this company and I would never deal with them again...they are trying to charge me $300 to terminate my contract which I've been with them for almost a year-and-a-half now so now they want to charge me $240 which I will definitely be paying that so I could be DONE with this company very disgusted!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments