Resolved
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Aug 04, 2016

I would like to add that after a call with the escalations department at Dish Network they apologize for the mistakes that were made cancelled out any money that I owed them and are sending me boxes to send their stuff back to them at no charge outstanding customer service from the gentleman I talk to everyone else was a retard but the last gentlemen I talked to was awesome.

Original review posted by user Aug 02, 2016

I recently had Dish Network come out and install equipment at my house. To keep a long story short I was promised three very specific things.

When I called to say that the salesman had lied to me I was told that they would review it. They stalled and stalled until my first bill was due so I called and said you're not getting a dime unless you figure this out. I was given the runaround and I was told that I would have to pay $520 to get out of that contract which by the way I'd only had for a week but I would also have to pay $10 per box and the shipping. I asked for the call tape from the sales call and I was rejected.

In Oregon you have to notify someone you're recording them and when I pointed that out they didn't want to give me that tape anymore. I have filed a complaint with the FCC I have my bank going after them for fraud and I am Plastering their bad name all over the Internet and I'm cc'ing it to them I hope they have a great day and enjoy the bad press. Oh and I'm going to call the governor's advocacy line just to cause more trouble. If Dish Network thinks they're going to bend me over the table and have their way with me they got another thing coming.

They are screwing with the wrong guy who has the right amount of money to fight their fraudulent company. Just a heads up if dish is trying to *** over and post up to your credit right a standard template letter to the credit bureaus send it to them saying that it's not your debt and that Dish Network needs to prove it. They then have 30 days to prove it or remove it from your credit. I am going to send that letter every 31 days until Dish Network gets it in their mind that they screwed me over and they're not getting it done.

They can go ahead and hit my credit I'll take that hit and by the way dish my credit score is high enough I don't care. Oh and lastly if you're in Oregon and you want to take Dish Network to court small claims court has a requirement of no attorneys meaning they will have to stand across from you and explain why they're screwing you over without an attorney. So at least it's a Level Playing Field.

So after all of this posting and I waiting for the FCC to get back to me and my bank to get back to me which by the way have already refunded my money I'm going to go ahead and wait and see if they do hit my credit which I'll be checking every day and if they do I'm taking them to small claims court to small filing fee and I'm only going for the maximum that Oregon law allows for small claims. I hope they enjoy spending every dime of what they're trying to take from me defending themselves because they're going to need it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1283673

You're so *** ignorant hick every time you check your credit it goes down ***