For a least the last six months I have had trouble with channels disappearing from my Dish Network which I have through Hotwire. I have addressed this problem so many times and it still happens.

I have asked to talk to a supervisor for the last 3 days, but the tech tells me they're always on another line. So far they have not called me back and I am still missing 4 channels. I need to talk to someone who can get this problem resolved.

I am calling Billing Dept to tell them I am not paying my last bill until it is resolved. I am at my "wits end" and would hope I get a satisfactory response.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dish network tv package from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Dish Network to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1008560

Have you gone to the website to make sure the channels are within your programming package? Dish offers many free previews and a lot of the time, customers confuse those as channels they are subscribed to.

Also, depending on equipment, could also be the reason.

Lastly, if it is a Channel such as MAVTV or Ovation, that is not carried on Dish anymore... There is nothing that can be done.