Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had an appointment to get Dish installed on a Monday between 8-12 at a house 100 miles away.Two days before I tried to add another wireless receiver but I would not call because you get someone who can barely speak English and then they transfer you at least twice if not three or more times.

So I went on line to chat. This is how I set it up the first time also. Finally after getting transferred three times on the chat I finally got someone who said she could help me. She did get the unit added and I had told her my appointment was on the following Monday which she could see.

Four hours later I get an email saying my appointment was changed to a Friday between 12-5. So I call to say I never changed this appointment. Well of course you get someone who can barely speak English and finally says she is going to transfer me. I said I want to speak to a supervisor she goes off the phone for five minutes which I am not sure she hasn't hung up but finally comes and says a supervisor takes a long time to come to the phone and will transfer me while I wait.

The next one says they changed it because I added a wireless receiver. So I told her I didn't want the time changed and I wanted it changed back. She refused so I said I wanted it cancelled and the money they took from my credit card returned today since they took it today.

She said it would be refunded in 7-10 days When I asked again to speak with a supervisor I waited another 7 minutes and finally hung up.This company could care less about their customers

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service Installation.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments