I am very disappointed by dish, i have been a consumer in the past for many years and loved it! But i rehooked up with dish for 2 years, because i thought Brighthouse was getting to expensive.

Now im going into my second year, and have lost half my channels because i was sold a bill of goods! Now they took off the channel carrying the waltons ect. They say its too expensive, accept one thing the company that gives it to dish says its free! I now pay way to much for my programming and get lousy channels they choose to give me!

Well after this year is up, im giving Brighthouse another shot its not looking so bad and i get way bettet programs!

Dish doesnt need to contact me cause my bill and programming will just go up and change! Im done fighting it, you win, accept after this year i will no longer ever be a customer to Dish!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network tv service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments