After I no longer wanted to use this tv service and the equipment was sent back to dish network, all the customer service reps stated the same thing and verified the same amount "a refund check will be issued in this amount" .This has gone on long enough to have had conversations with the "presidents customer service representatives". I have never seen so many uneducated people in one place!!

Surprisingly I would be the one to find them!! I have now numerous RECORDED conversations over the past month (made clear to involved parties, as directed by Florida statue) and now today the presidents cs rep is telling me that the credit considerably less and have continued to hold my refund for over a month. I would not recommend this company to anyone and know at this point the money is not a large sum but the principal will probably have me suing for the aggravation.

This is just a note for anyone going through this, dish network IS NOT A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION and cannot hold any money owed without substantial interest paid to the recipient. Hope this helps anyone who may consider using this company!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

I find it funny that the basis of your argument is to assault the "uneducated" reps at Dish, and the number of them, yet you cannot even utilize semi appropriate grammar, spelling, or syntax, all of which are basic forms of education and signs as to which way to lean on the educated and informed side. Based on that alone, without proof, I would take the Fortune 250's company with a million dollar defense team, over the word of an uneducated, grammatical nightmare such as yourself.