Coverage Area

The worst service ever.My hopper is always burning through hard drives.

When I call, it's the same 45 minute conversation. Unplug it. We will shoot a signal. It never works!

They finally send out new equipment but make me buy an insurance policy, on THEIR DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT. Today the same thing. At least I had tv. So i did not want to unplug it.

They insisted I have to. So i did. No tv now. And a day off work tomorrow to wait for a tech.

I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL I CAN DO THEM.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments