1.3
Coverage Area

Don't have HD channels I had with Uverse although I was told I would have them. Signal loss on sunny days.

Blury TV that they blamed on the TV not themselves. Misrepresented about MLB extra innings. Can't get unless I have there internet service although they use to offer it like NBA league pass. Not anymore.

Screw the consumer. Can get it with Direct TV like NBA league pass. Prices keep going up. Had it once before and thought I would give them a second chance.

Big mistake.

Might have to think about breaking my contract. Screw Dish!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dish network tv service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

DISH_Answers
Littleton, Colorado, United States #995011

Signal loss issues and channels not being available can be frustrating. We'd be happy to review your account for any options.

Please send us an email at socialmedia@dish.com so we may assist you in full. Thank you!

Christopher Sagal