As soon as my contract is up im going back to Direct! I called to stop my auto pay on a Friday, while on the phone making this request I went ahead and made a payment.

That following Sunday dish took out another payment that wasn't even due until 2 weeks later and refused to give me a refund. I hate how we cant all watch tv at the same time. ..poor customer service and my installation was not even completed! Never again will I use this company!

Im even thinking about paying my fees to terminate this service. Contract or no contract im done with Dish!!!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Englewood, Colorado, United States #905538

anonymous,

I'm sorry to read about this and and we'd hate to see you go! I'd be happy to pull your information up and straighten this situation out for you if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com!

Genius in directv is better bs dishnetwork, because dishnetwork they want u have more boxes if u want to records when u used all boxes at same time, ejem me: i have 3 boxes if we used all boxes at same time we can't record nothing, nada and directv before i have a genius with only two boxes and used both boxes and i can record 4 channel with not problem in the other boxes see diferents channel.