2.7
Coverage Area

Thank god someone is doing something about there deceptive business practices my mom 81yrs.old old wad billed 81.45 and 163.55 for absolutely nothing and they don't want to refund the money they chord her the service had been on hold for 5.of a month because my dad died and she couldn't stay alone and after nine months they reconnected the service with no notification and there is no one at the residence no TV and no equipment hooked up. I called and they were willing to refund the 81.45 but not the 163.55 because of some credits that are not on the account , I told them there should have been a reminder or phone call to inform her of reconnection and they would have been informed no one was at the residence and no reconnect at that time .Instead they reconnected with no notice and now she has been charged and account was debted the money.I also let them know that was not understandable when there elderly and there not gonna remember to check without some kind of reminder or contact of some kind.The account was my dad's and h r pasted May 5th 2013 so she couldn't stay alone at 81 yrs.

Old and the account specialist told me an email was sent to remind her of reconnect, OK you just told me it's an automatic reconnect a with no notice.Now I am pissed.So an email was sent, where to? What address? They can't give me an address she said by law she can't revile that info.ok, then I told her the account is in my dad's name he originally had it connected and I am sure he gave his work email address for the account , then she wanted me to give her the address and she will tell me if it's correct.Isn't that the same thing as giving it to me? If I give the correct one then I am told yes it is on there.Is the same as giving it to me because I will know what it is then and that's the same right?

Anyway proceeded to tell her he is dead and cannot check the email and why didn't they call the home number and ask.I know when it was first put on hold they were told he had died and this was the reason for being put on hold.Why send an email to a dead guy? Then bill him for 81.4 5 and 163.55 after that she offered to give her a discount on her bill at time of reconnection and a credit of 200.00 to be credited 20.00 to each bill.I was still not understanding why when yell took her money and didn't notified no one before they done it.Now she gets credit if and when she hooks back up..Not HAPPENING!! First it was 20.00 to each bill up to 200.00 then she went up to 30.00 and 300.00 credit.I was so angry I told them she said cancel the whole thing.She still didn't want to give her her money back.what if she doesn't reconnect service she has been sick really bad, She just got screwed out of 163.55 they got cash why.

Cant she get cash back.That way they keep the money and it costs them nothing for a 20.00 discount or 30.00 on her divorce papers.thanks if you can help me on what to do! Thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dish network tv service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments