Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have had Dish Network for days now.They did not offer us the hopper 3 and tell us that you must have at least 5 TVs to get it, which so far I've discovered from Reading other views that that's a lie.

And less than 3 days I have spoke to 12 different people and get a different story each time. We have have the very first Dish box they came out with three Joey's and can only record 3 programs at one time. Keep in mind my credit approval is top notch and I had to pay nothing to get Dish Network installed. I was told we could get Netflix app with was a lie.

The biggest problem is the search option does not pull up a TV program that you're searching for it will only simply pull up a TV channel and the channel number. The remote control is the most complicated device I have ever seen in my life. After complaining for 3 days and talking to 14 different people they told me that I can move up to the hopper sling with the only difference between the box I have now and the hopper sling is my boss requires an attachment and the flame does not. At first they said I would have to pay a $50 one-time fee and I told them I was not paying anything because I didn't have to pay anything to get what I have now so they decided that they would let me upgrade to the hopper sling at no charge but requested a debit card just to have on file where they would *** $1 and return it within 4 days.

I give them a prepaid debit card number and they tell me that the card has no money on it and I told them that was a lie. This the guy tells me that I need to deposit more money onto the card so that it will be approved and I asked him how much and he said $50 how crazy is that. Dish Network is the biggest joke and cable TV I have ever dealt with in my life and believe me I have dealt with some very shady cable companies. The main reason I left DirecTV was because when they merged with AT&T they also lied and told us that if we did not combined our bill we would not get unlimited internet and would incur extra charges if we went over a certain amount of data.

That was no problem for me until every three to four weeks I would have to call because they kept adding things to a bill that was taken off over a year ago. Then I paid over $600 and less than 3 months and they claimed that my checks were returned when they were not. You never know if you are talking to DirecTV or AT&T agents.

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love DirecTV but I was sick and tired of calling every 3 to 4 weeks about a problem with my bills.But it's far as Dish Network goes it should be the joke of the century

Raebootay wrote the review because of not as described at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments