West Newton, Pennsylvania

i had direct t.v. for years.

had very little problems. trying to lessen my bill when i moved i decided to go with dish network. from the initial conversation i was lied too but did not know how there. equiptment worked so they had me signed up for 4 room installation.

but the inital conversation said that i could have 1 or 4 of the rooms active and that ifi didnt need 4 hook ups they would b shut off. well wrong! the installer came thinking he was making 4 rooms active. i live by myself in basically a 2 room house upstairs downstairs.

so i explained most of my time is spent up stairs but would like to have a hook up available downstairs. So the installer seeing i did not know anything about dish put the main box downstairs, knowing that i am mainly upsairs. so now i have to have 2 live boxes so my upstairs (joey) works. Again terminology n function were not explained and there people did it so my bill would be larger.

Then i never recieved my gift card for switching and after a run around for 6mo. today they tell me i never mentioned the code. i most certainly did 2xs. and asked about how i go about redeeming it.

but today there sales reps told me that thats why i never recieved it. but in october it woud b mailed. in december the holidays must of held it up. they gave me the rewards number and that company didnt even have me on file as a dish customer.

so after way too much phone aggrivation i am not recieving that either. so my bill is double the inital quote and they never did mail out my rewards.

DISH NETWORK EMPLOYEES ARE LIARS DECEIVERS AND THEIFS. Im sure my neices and nephews would have enjoyed a larger christmas present had i of gotten the card.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network tv service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments