Beware of Dish Network. The poorest service, bad customer service, rude and totally ignorant customer service reps. Nothing wrong with overseas call services if you have qualified and competent people.

One customer service rep told me that I dont have to return my equipment, then later demanded the return of equipment. althogh it was returned, Dish still disconnected my service.

Only reason I stayed with them they have monoply on international channels. It must end. Additionally I never missed my monthly bill, still they showe over due payment because Dish failed to communicate with their own different departments

Beware if you dont have to DONT DEAL WITH DISH NETWORK

Review about: Dish Network Deal.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #649373

Dish has sent out 5 Techs.The first guy couldn't figure out how to get service in my home.

The 2nd guy came in and looking in my back yard for 20 minutes came in and told me he had to get some equipment out of his truck but then just left without doing anything. Both the 3rd and fourth technicians were caught going through my thing when I wasn't looking, mainly my expensive music equipment. After I called to complain about the strange and creepy people they were sending to my house who still have not done anything to resolve my service, they finally sent out a tech who told me there could be no services set up at my location. When I called to tell them that no tech could set up service, they told me it would be 450 dollars to disconnect.

After arguing for days, they lowered my monthly bill to 15 dollars, but then revoked that 4 months later and raised to 30 and told me they didn't know why, but could not reverse it back to 15. I have never had DISH service, but I am forced to pay for it because they have you sign the contract first. Bogus company.

Direct TV had great customer service as does COX communications.Get them, not DISH

Wow! I've had dish for years now and love it.