I signed up with Dish Network on March 19, 2013. I had been a Directv customer for many years.

The online Dish Salesman promised me channels that were not available and a price lock for one year on the services I chose. After I saw my first bill I noticed the premium channels were only for three months. I called and complained and was given a new price that was $13 a month more than I was originally promised. I accepted this new price change and was told it was good for one year.

Now I see my second bill and notice the same 3 month promotion. I called Dish this mornin, May,22,2013 and was told there were no one year discounts available. Please, before you sign with Dish,get everything in writing.

They make you sign agreements,make them put it in writing. I will file a complaint with the FCC.

Comments

Mark H DISH Network

Hello rjax360, I will be happy to review your DISH account and see if we have a resolution for you. Please email with your account information for assistance with the account.

Mark Haakenson