I let my daughter live in my house and she had a satellite installed without my permission. But that's not the problem.

The problem is where the dish was installed. It was placed on top of my roof and then later removed and put on the side of the roof on the face board. The holes that was put on top of the roof caused water damage. I contacted Dish and after giving me a run around they sent someone out to take pictures who never got up on the roof.

I got a letter in the mail stating that they are not responsible and will not pay for any damages.

They also sent me a copy of the term commitment which clearly states if neither the "accept" or "decline" space is not initialed the term commitment would be declined, neither space was signed by my daughter. Now, I wasn't going to pursue because I have already did the repairs to my roof but since I got this nice nasty letter along with a copy of the term commitment I'm going consult an attorney.

Comments

Disgruntled, Miffed, Steamed,

Your post caught my attention and please allow me to assist you with that! We always strive to provide the best customer support in the industry and I apologize if it seemed otherwise.

Could you please email me your account number so I can look over everything?

My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I would appreciate your efforts. I'll look forward to your response!

Gail,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with our service and it would be my pleasure to help you! We hated to have seen you go and I'd like to get your situation looked at.

If you could please provide me with some details about the situation, I would appreciate your efforts. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll enjoy the opportunity to assist you further!

I sure wouldn't mail them my account number. They have your credit card number and will charge you without your OK. We didn't get any resolution from DISH until we reported them to the BBB.

Lbradle7,

I'd be happy to help you with that as I can understand your frustration! If you could please email me your account number, I'll go ahead and look over it and check our options as to what we can do to get it resolved. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sue the socks of them, they're a piece of work. Just discontiued services today. Hope you get them.