I had been with Dish for over 8 years. My problem started when I was going on vacation for 3-4 weeks.

They told me I could place my account on hold for $5 a month so I wouldn't get charged the normal rate. They say we pay in an advance 1-3 months, never got a straight answer which it was but they said they wouldn't charge me. I come to find out they just used what I paid in advance because my bills started ranging in the $100-150 range when I had a $66 rate. They kept saying it was because I needed to pay 1-3 month in advance.

Their invoices are *** and good luck finding out what they charge. I ended up getting behind in payments and couldn't pay them. They are always changing the channels you get, adding *** channels and dropping channels like AMC. I only watch two channels Fox and AMC.

Anyway, they said to send the DVR back or I will be charged another $300. I send it back and then I see they took $60 out of my debit account as a one time payment.

They said it was for early cancellation. Better cancel the card you have on file or it will happen again.

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660685

Your frustration from the situation is understandable and to get this cleared up and straightened out for you, please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look at your account information. Thank you!