I purchased dish network a year ago.Since I've had it every month is a poblem.

Customer Serivice reps. Some of them not all of them are just idiots. Took me three weeks to get a remote control sent out and set up with the television, and then next month all kind of fees came out of the woodwork. Even a fee for come out to fix there faulty equipment.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!

Then the offer coupons like that's a satisfaction to supplement problems since.i had the service, thought about going to comcast they are no better, and what is this thing about being billed a month in advance.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Timed Out2

I truly agree with I HATE THAT I EVER DEALT WITH DISH NETWORK.They removed $210.18 from my account when I called and request that they not pull from the account the rep gave met two options,one was to send a receiver back and then call back in to make a payment didn't happen they pulled it any way without permission.

I have talked wiht several supervisors and executive reps nothing has been done. I guess now I can take it to the media and where ever else I need to. I am truly aggravated with DISH NETWORK.

Ever blog I can post on I will let them know.I feel it very unfair and I am tired of just apologies and pay per view coupons.

Hello, I have been a customer for more than 2 1/2 years, I am now on a month to month

basis, there is and has been a question about the billing on my account that remains unanswered.

I have tried to get this answer now for more than 5 months, when I tried to cancel this

portion of service at that time I didn't want it to be a huge deal, it was just something I never ordered or wanted or needed. I believe you have charged me more than 80 dollars for this service, at ten dollars a month ( your companies response to this competitors product (Blockbuster) that was a little late in coming), but the question of why you have charged me month after month to this date has not been answered even by the 3 supervisers I have spoken with, only a credit of 10 dollars, then changed to 20 when I disagreed. The whole amount should be credited pure and simple.

So Ill ask you the same question? If I didn't order the service why were you charging me for the service even after I tried to cancel it 4 times? 6 months ago online, followed by a requests 4 months ago in chats with your reps, then when that credit wasn't completed I was told there was no record of the request even though I found proof of a partial credit in my billing records as recorded on Feb 17th 2012. I would like an answer on this not just the usual run around that makes this company look like a hypocrite in light of their newest commercial that portrays a customer that is drawn in then...

Sincerely

DA Johnson

TommyF@DISH

Hi Timed Out2,

I apologize it took so long to get a resolution, and if any fees were misunderstood. I would need to look at the account in order to assist you with this. Since it is account sensitive, can you send me an email to thomas.faust@dish.com?

Tommy Faust