I received a bill of over $100 dollars last month and called in to see why the bill was so high!After talking to the representative we came to terms, that the charges that Dish had charged me were incorrect and she said that the amount that was due on my bill was $41.11.

And if I would submit a check for that price it would take care of the bill.

So yesterday I received a phone call stating that they were going to turn our service off for delinquent payment. And the service rep started to yell at me. I asked to speak to a manager and before I could speak he came on the phone and demanded that I pay this money that I was responsible for!

I tried to explain that I did not order a $50 dollar package! And all he kept doing is yelling in a loud voice that I had a balance that was due on my account, and that I had never taken care of it! I tried to ask him what the balance was for and all he did was tell me that I had a balance that was due and I needed to pay it!!! So I told him that if we could not come to terms, if he was not going to sit there and talk to me and just yell, then to cancel my subscription with them, because I do not have to do service with people who treat there customers like that!

I asked for his name he said he could only tell me his first name which was Robert and his I.D number which is DFC.

His attitude as a customer service director is very rude and uncalled for.He was not understanding what so ever, he was demanding that I pay for a service that I did not order!

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mike.H_DISH

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH, I want to first say I am sorry to hear you were yelled at and we do not tolerate that type of behavior here at DISH. To better help you with your DISH issue(s), would you send me an e-mail with the phone number and four digit PIN to verify the account? My e-mail is; michael.houston@dish.com