Today I fired Dish Network.I received a bill with Pay Per View charges on it that were not ordered.

I blocked Pay per View on the receiver and had a passcode required via phone to Dish Network. My wife and I were the only ones to have this number. Upon receiving this bill I called to dispute it. I received nothing but attitude all the way up the chain of command.

I told them to disconnect the service and remove the equipment. I was told that they would not send someone to remove the equipment and that I would have to carry it into town and drop it off with Fed Ex. Dish Network was not willing to eat $23.00 to save a customer of 4 years.

I never paid my bill late and never gripped about anything else.I will never use Dish Network ever again.

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I wanted to apologize about the confusion. We have measures in place so that it is difficult to order PPV/VOD by mistake. If these measured were not successful we have additional measures to restrict any and all PPV/VOD orders. If you would like additional information, please feel free to email me at alicia.brink@dishnetwork.com.When you cancel services the equipment has to be sent back within 30 days to avoid additional charges.

Since we do not have the capacity to store returned equipment in our local offices due to the amount of new equipment needed for customers in your area, you would be required to ship the equipment to one of our main offices.

For retuning your leased equipment back to DISH Network, you have the option of using the packaging we provide for you, or you can choose your own shipping method.However, you will generally save money by using our packaging as it is only $15 per shipping label, which is as low as half the cost of other couriers.

I had Directv for several years and ended up having to get legal help regarding thier false statement they had on me.I only had a typical step above basic package.

My bill was over $3000. I called them right away and was told I have to pay it or get sued.

I dumped Directv and never will do any kind of bisiness with an outfit like them.My good ol cable company has always done me right.