When I closed my account in 2010. I asked for the payoff amount, , in which I did pay it off, , , 5 years later I see a collections on my credit of $116.

When I called them one their misstate, they shuffled me around and said too bad so sad, , , , I asked how many thousands of dollars spent on their service, , stated we don't know that was too long ago, , , yet they want to destroy my credit by a bogus 116 dollars they couldn't even find me in their record until the 4th person, I am far more than PISSED, , I will never use then again and warn you not to as well, , , they have zero humanity to reality, I paid the bogus 116 not because I owed it to them but so the would quite destroying my credit..

Sincerely Chuck J.. Everything I said here is true, , and yes they suck as Americans and I would hate to be one of them..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "fricken get the false collections off my record totally,,i paid so you can ,,do whatever you do... with embezzaling". The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network account from Dish Network was money hungry fakes Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments