2.7
Coverage Area

I signed up with Dish 3 months ago, I was suppose to receive a gift card under the promotion. We also did refer a friend I received my credit friend did not.

I have chat logs proving the promotion I signed up under. I talked to a rep and supposedly the highest level you can get calling customer service. They told me that I had to prove I signed up on their website under that promotion, if I had no proof their is nothing they will do and I am out of luck. I told the guy I had proof, he said email me it and in a week call back and we can get it fixed then.

This is after being told that it was getting fixed and would take 72 hours and that was a week ago.

So I told him cancel my service I want corp. address, they don't want to honor their contract and follow the terms then I am not dealing with them anymore and waiting longer for them to decide to do what they should of done in the first place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "deceptive practices to get you to sign up, treated like crap by reps. absolutely no follow through" of promotion and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Dish Network needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned promotion in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments