2.7
Coverage Area

I signed up with Dish 3 months ago, I was suppose to receive a gift card under the promotion. We also did refer a friend I received my credit friend did not.

I have chat logs proving the promotion I signed up under. I talked to a rep and supposedly the highest level you can get calling customer service. They told me that I had to prove I signed up on their website under that promotion, if I had no proof their is nothing they will do and I am out of luck. I told the guy I had proof, he said email me it and in a week call back and we can get it fixed then.

This is after being told that it was getting fixed and would take 72 hours and that was a week ago.

So I told him cancel my service I want corp. address, they don't want to honor their contract and follow the terms then I am not dealing with them anymore and waiting longer for them to decide to do what they should of done in the first place.

Reason of review: Deceptive practices to get you to sign up, treated like crap by reps. Absolutely no follow through.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments