Quite simply I am POA (power of attorney) for several persons. I contracted with dish. I signed their paperwork as POA. I allowed fixtures and minor alterations to be done to a home that they knew I was not the owner of. Again, they accepted my authority for all of those situations. Finally, I get first detailed bill after three months. The billing is way off and now they won't talk to me. They say, oh we don't know you. I say, you did when we contracted. I am ready to rip out their equipment and have them sue me. I do have authority to not pay them. They seem to recognize that.

9601 South Meridian Bouleva, Englewood, CO, USA, 80112

their CEO is Joseph P. Clayton.

their phone # in Colorado is: +1 303 723-1000

customer service for billing sucked. I had the same conversation with a couple of people and yet none of the information was passed along.

My next step is to determine how to properly generate at 93A letter and to serve the proper persons.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Bundle.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #708338

Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation and it's certainly not our intention to seem unhelpful. In order to optimally assist you in getting straightened out, please email me the account number or phone number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can pull it up and have a look to see what's going on. Thanks and I hope to hear from you!