i called and talked to a agent told me it would cost 79.00 per month for a bundle tv and internetthey came out and installed my tv then i ask about the internet he did not have a order for it .so i called agent said it would be another 79.00 per month so i tried to cancel after one hr they said i would have to pay 420.00 they should go to JAIL DISH IS NO GOOD DONT GET DISH THE WORST EVER THIEFS again the rich stealing from the POOR so now i no internet service i will call attorney generals tomarrow and BBB

This person wrote the review because of "lies" of cancellation policy from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and customer care misrepsented. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

you are 100% correct

DISH IS ALL LIES

My internet runs @ 25% capacity

not what I pay for so,

my lawyer will look into what I can do.

I pay for high speed, never happened. A class action will be next!!!!!!!!!!