I spent a year with dish got disconnected went with cheaper company so they got mad said if i didnt return equipment (after I called then asking how to return it) i would be charged 250.00 on top of my bill which was only 65.00 plus late fee I returned the equipemnt after it took them a month to send the box then received a call saying they would take 157.50 out of my bank account of the card i gave them if i did not return the equipemnt and continued to send me bills for service i was not receiving even after they had the equipment.I advised them i did not authorize them to remove the money and again asked them to send me final bill of service.

again they sent me bill with now 2 months more added.

today i open email and they said thanks for making payment of 157.50 !I have contacted bank that they were not to releae those funds from my account and that we were in dispute, I would tell anyone who was thinking of getting Dish to RUNNNNNNNNNNNN as fast as they could the other way.

Thier customer service is terrrbile they lie and they steal!

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mike.H_DISH
League City, Texas, United States #586130

Hi tinamarie357, my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH.I know you’re not happy with DISH due to having funds removed from your account.

I am happy to help you in regards to this issue; did you get confirmation for the return of the equipment?

Would you send me an e-mail with the phone number on the account so I can research this further for you?My e-mail is; michael.houston@dish.com