After 2 1/2 yrs of signal losses, outages, and rate increases, I cancelled, and got charged $200 for that, then $15 for ea box they wanted back.I was told to "throw away" all the remaining cords, antennas, and the dish itself, including a 6 ft HDMI cable.

After recieving a letter saying they were going to "automatically" deduct the $200 from my checking account, I have gone to the bank, and cancelled my debit card, and am waiting to recieve a new one. Let the nasty phone calls begin!!!

Can't wait for those to come!!Yay Dish

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Dish Network - DISH - THE STONE COMPANY - SATELLITE AT IT'S WORST Dish Network "I just signed up for a DISH package in the last couple of weeks because it included OWN. Today OWN was removed from my package without notification. I was told..." Read more Dish Network - Tv Service Review from Detroit, Michigan Dish Network "The worst service ever. My hopper is always burning through hard drives. When I call, it's the same 45 minute conversation. Unplug it. We will shoot a signal. It never..." Read more Dish Network - Tv Service Review Dish Network "No television reception here at home. Got Dish TV. Had to pay $20 extra for local service. $69 a month. Now increased to $30 a month. No service for weeks,..." Read more Dish Network - Unbelievable language by customer service Dish Network "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more